Super simple and this isn’t supposed to be a replacement for turkey stuffing and improves with a bit of rest.
Prep time: 15-25 minutes (depending on how fine you dice/process everything)
- 1 small white onion
- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 5-6 radishes
- 1 stalk of celery diced fine
- 1/2 red pepper finely diced
- 3/4 – 1 cup roasted pine nuts (save a few to garnish)(Roasted in over 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.)
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 tsp Herbamare or salt (to taste)
- 1/8 – 1/4 tsp Garlic powder (Optional)
- Add peeled small white onion, cauliflower and radishes cut in large chunks to a food processor. Process until fine and add to the bowl. (These can all be diced finely if you choose instead.)
- Add celery, pepper, roasted pine nuts and spices.
- Add 3/4 of juiced lime.
- Mix well and add more lime juice if desired. (Extra lime juice for lemon honey ginger water.)
- Top with finely chopped parsley and a few extra pine nuts.
This can be eaten as a side or added to a (big) bed of greens the day after celebrations!